Indoor Golf Simulator
From June 2018, Boot Solution's flagship store in Niseko will don its summer cap and reopen as an Indoor golf cafe.
To complement Niseko's world class golf resorts, we're now offering Indoor Golf Simulator packages. Whether you are wanting to practice your swing on our driving range simulator before you hit the fairway, or complete a full virtual round of an international course, you can. Or if a rainy day is on the horizon or you'd just like something novel to try with a group of friends, this could be the perfect solution!
We can offer:
- Option of 9 or 18 holes at a range of different courses
- Play with up to 4 friends at a time
- Driving Range by the hour
- Ball Fitting: we stock a selection of different types of balls to try, helping you find the optimum ball for your days on the golf course.
- TruBalance Insole Pressure Sensors: Get your balance and weight transfer right to give you a more efficient swing.
- Custom insoles: increase your club head speed, along with improved stability, accuracy, and comfort.
About the Technology
We use a combination of the USA-designed e6 Golf Simulator by TruGolf together with the Trackman 3 radar to give an accurate and authentic experience.
Trackman 3 Radar
The Trackman is an impact and ball tracking radar. Using its inbuilt video and data analysis, it shows you each shot’s 3D trajectory, together with 26 impact and ball flight parameters in real time.
e6 Golf by Trugolf Simulator
The e6 golf simulator is fed critical data from the Trackman, as it happens, at the Point of Impact.
The software uses the trackman’s radar to measure characteristics of the ball & club at impact and during flight. After every shot, we analyze and show you information instantaneously, on a clear, easily understood Swing Analysis screen.
The system is built using a real-feel golf mat. This golf mat lets you swing down and through—giving you the most realistic practice possible. It also helps improve ball striking by providing real feedback on club-turf interaction.
Virtual Golf Game
Choose from a wide selection of world-renowned golf courses, including Fairmont Banff Springs Resort, Gleneagle and Pinehurst Country Club.
Another main feature of our e6 golf simulator is the indoor driving range. Rather than play a full round, you can come in and use the driving range to practice your swing. This option allows you to see important information on the computer screen to help you assess each golf shot. Aspects such as swing path, launch, spin rate and carry distance can be viewed after each shot, making it much easier to practice those golf tips you have received in your golf lesson.
Using both the Trackman & our T.O.M.I Pro software, we can find the optimum putter set-up for you.
- Putter Length: The Length of your putter shaft changes the arc of the putter path, too long or too short can cause inaccuracy.
- Lie Angle: The angle at which your putter shaft intersects the head relative to the ground, the head of your putter should always connect with your ball as parallel to the ground as possible.
- Loft: The angle at which the head of your putter connects with the ball in a frontal plane, you need some lift to lift your ball out of the shallow depression caused by the ball’s weight.
- Grip: The grip is the only connection between your hands and the putter. Thin grips make for a wristy stroke, fatter grips can give you a steadier hold.
- Head Weight: The head weight should change in relation to the shaft length and overall weight of the putter.
How many times have you been told to build your swing from the ground up? Your interaction with the ground is influenced by the stability of your feet.
Allow us to build you a pair of custom insoles for your golf shoes and show you the effect it has on your swing.
Custom insole benefits:
- Increased Club Head Speed by up to 3mph
- Increased Ball Carry by up to 15 yards
- Reduction in unwanted ball spin leading to improved accuracy
- Improved stance
- Improved Balance
- Efficient weight transfer through your swing
- Increased Comfort
- Reduction in fatigue
- Reduction in aches and pains during a round of golf
- Lower chance of injury
1 person - 1st 30mins ¥2,000 (¥1,500 per additional 30 mins)
2 person - 1st 30mins ¥3,500 ( ¥3,000 per additional 30 mins)
3 person - 1st 30mins ¥5,000 (¥4,500 per additional 30 mins)
4 person - 1st 30mins ¥6,500 (¥6,000 per additional 30 mins)
18 holes of golf
1 person ¥3,500
2 person ¥6,000
3 person ¥8,500
4 person ¥10,000
5 x 30minute session card - ¥7000