Our Bootfitting Guarantee
Our aim at Boot Solutions is to provide the best available service and expert advice. As part of this commitment we will fully guarantee any new ski boot/foot bed combination for two seasons, meaning you can return as many times as needed until you are completely satisfied with the fit.
Please note that as a general rule the guarantee does not apply in the following circumstances:
1. Where current model boots have been purchased at a discounted rate to the original price.
2. Where the returning boots have been substantially altered by someone outside of Boot Solutions to the point where it is determined by our boot fitters that further alterations are unlikely to solve the problem.
3. Wear and Tear: Where a boot has been "skied out" by the skier. The fit guarantee is designed to help people iron out any initial niggles with new boots ie; within the first 30 days of use.
4. Where a model has been purchased outside of the recommended options provided by the boot fitter following biomechanical assessment.
5. Where it has been determined that the presenting problem is due to improper care/use of the boots or through accidental breakage of components such as result of a ski crash.
6. Where alterations have been made upon the insistence of the purchaser despite negating advise from the ski boot fitter.